Internet Marketing Services
Too many merchants think that building a professional looking web site, then putting up a banner is all they need to sit back and watch the traffic come in. Being a successful merchant on the internet is an ongoing marketing effort.
Here are some tips that can help:
- Feature articles on your web site.
- Write newsletters and post them on your site or email it to your opt-in list.
- Start a blog.
- Include ads in your newsletter or ezine.
- Give away something for free or have promotions.
- Sign up for social media: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest. Post regularly and engage with your followers.
- Purchase Google Ad Words.
- Put ads and banners on your web site. We have found that ads or banners get the best results when they don’t appear to be advertisements. Present them so they flow seamlessly from your content.
- Professional search engine positioning to achieve better rankings.
- Build Mailing Lists.
- Use an auto responder to run your marketing campaign.
We at Your Impressions are committed to help your business succeed. These specific areas of development and marketing determine where your site will rank with search engines:
- Web Site Analysis
- Web Site Optimization
- Landing Pages
- Search Engine Submissions
- Follow-up maintenance to attain and keep great rankings, re-submissions, if necessary
- Link Popularity
- Social media and local listing setup.
We also offer marketing ebooks, business kits, video training, a blog with help tips how to market your business on the internet.
Click here for more information.